I believe a milestone was achieved today in my Zenith build.
I was able to complete the following so far
– Main landing gear attached to airframe
– Nose wheel landing gear weldment attached to fire wall
– 3 Matco 6” dia wheels (2 half rims) were finally assembled (had a hallelujah moment with 2 of them ? )
– Tundra wheels for nose and main landing gear were assembled with brakes etc…
– Steel bungee installed but needs some fine tuning
Looking forward for next steps — but first need some body massage and Advil for body pains (damn tyres – it was hard to stop the air leaks from those split rims … )